- Basic Melee and Ranged skills are available to all Classes and Races. Only certain Classes, however, can gain Expert/Elite Tiers.
- Specialists may only go up to the Expert Tier but are allowed to gain this in Melee and Range at Basic Skill Point 50, and apon choosing their level 40 Class at the Race Manager.
- A Warrior/Ranger Class is able to gain Expert Tier at 30 Basic Skill point and Elite at 50 Basic and Expert Skill points.
Basic Melee Skills
- Shining Cut - Fast attack combo.
- Slasher - Powerful slash attack combo.
- Thrust - Short stab combo.
- Wild Rage - Increases close range attack ability.
- Accuracy - Increases close range aiming ability.
- Extend Rage - Increases close range attack radius.
Expert Melee Skills
- Death Blow - Powerful blow area effect attack.
- Power Cleave - Single cleave attack.
- Death Hack - Furious attack combo.
- Skill Stretch - Increases duration of skill buffs.
- Counter Attack - Increaes chance of avoiding attacks.
- Shield Rupture - Decreases opponents shield ability.
Elite Melee Skills
- Tornado - Spinning area effect attack.
- Pressure Bomb - Jump and crush combo.
- Hysteria - Strong shock attack.
- Bulls Eye - Increases close range critical hit chance.
- Cleanse - Removes imposed skills/force.
Master Melee Skills - <font color=red>Master Forces not yet in game.</font>
- Onslaught - Attacks the target and surrounding enemies
- Lightning Trick - Increases your weapons attack.
- Sprint Attack - Sprint Attack
- Slam - No information at this time
- Resist - No information at this time
- Fatal Hit - No information at this time
Basic Range Skills
- Fast Shot - Fast ranged attack combo.
- Speed Load - Increases reload speed.
- Precision - Increases ranged aiming ability.
Expert Range Skills
- Multi Shot - Multiple arrow shot.
- Aiming Shot - Slow but very accurate shot.
- Wide Range - Increases ranged attack radius.
- Evasion - Increases dodge ability.
Elite Range Skills
- Destructive Shot - Power shot (Throwing Skill)
- Wild Shot - Multiple area effect shots
- Crossfire - Increases ranged critical hit chance
Master Level Forces - <font color=red>Master Forces not yet in game.</font>
- Conceal - Invisibility
- Rising Force Online - Information taken from Game Client in game.