Massive Armored Unit
Inspired by the power of the steel bodied Accretians, the Bellato Union decided that they too wanted the same awesome strength but without sacrificing their humanity in the Process. After some trial and error this led to the first "Massive Armored Unit". The Bellato Union is the only race that can operate these metal juggernauts.
Massive Armor Unit (or MAUs for short) are the Bellato's race skill. They are bipedal mechs designed for heavy combat, and is usually seen on the frontlines during Chip Wars. MAUs considerably have the best DPS outside well equipped characters. MAUs can only be piloted by the Driver and Armor Rider job classes. There are two types of MAU:
The standard Melee class MAU has 330,000 HP and a very high defence, while the standard Ranged class MAU has 110,000 HP and lower defences.
Specialises in close ranged combat. They have significantly higher offense and defense than Catapults and can equip a booster for increased movement speed. They can be equipped with the sub-weapon Net Gun which incapacitates enemies.
Specialises in long ranged combat. They have significantly faster attack speed and range than Goliaths. They can also be equipped with the sub-weapon Multi-Missile that reduces enemy defenses.
Strengths and Weaknesses
MAUs are capable of the best DPS in the game without the need of kitted gear. However, there are several disadvantages of piloting a MAU:
- When piloting a MAU, your character does not gain any experience. Instead, you gain PT points for your Unit PT.
- MAUs and their upgrades cost significant amounts of money.
- Upgrades require a certain character level and points in Unit.
- MAUs require ammunition in order to attack.
- Stamina is very limited to MAUs making them very slow.
- MAUs have very low defense ratings meaning they can be hit by a skills top-end damage quite easily.
- Though having the best DPS through easy means, MAUs do not have any skills that can spike.
Standard MAU Upgrades
|Unit PT||Level||Goliath Upgrades||Catapult Upgrades|
|12||30||Advanced Goliath Head||Advanced Catapult Head|
|15||30||Earthquake Punch, Normal Booster||Fire Blaster, Magazine Carrier|
|40||30||Curve Web Missile||Multi Missile|
|52||35||Metal Scissors Arm, Exact Head||Galvanic Dynamo, Correct Brain Head|
|62||37||Shock Wave Punch, F.Coating Protect||Beam Bazooka, Far Sight Brain Head, Slendor Armor|
|66||38||Annex Hard Armor, Hard Exact Head||High Density Armor|
Black MAU Upgrades
Red / Orange MAU Upgrades
(Orange referring to the Red MAU catapult as majority of its body is orange in coloration and Red to the Red MAU Goliath.) Information needed