From Rising Force Wiki
- Specialists of a pure crafter type can randomly craft Purple or Intense weapons and shields once they reach level 40.
Materials and Tools
- Crafting Tools: Avalible form the Sunderies NPC.
- Resources: Obtained from processing ore at the Ore Refinery NPC.
- Booty(Hunting Item): Obtained from hunting and killing monsters.
Leveling on a Budget
- Crafting an item gives 20 points towards your crafting skill, there is no bonus for crafting higher level items.
- Once your crafting skill reaches double the level of the item you are trying to craft, you will no longer gain points from crafting the item. (With the exception of Ammo crafting).
- The best way to level crafting is to produce as many of the lowest level item as possible, this not only reduces the costs in materials but also reduces the chance of failure when crafting an item.
Weapon and Shield Crafting
- The most effective way of leveling is to break down stacks of Mid Mika down into their lowest form, Mika. This will provide you with sizable quantities of Mika for crafting Magazines.
- 4 Stacks of Mid Mika should be sufficent to reach 99 skill level, or at the very least reach 89 skill level which is when you get your last recipe.
- Ammo Crafting allows the specialist to create special ammo for guns and bows.
- Getting to 99 PT only enhances your chance at success when creating ammo.
- Accretians cannot make rockets or flamethrower cartridges, but can manufacture grenade launcher ammo.
Other Usefull Pages
- Ammo Recipes - Complete list of craftable Ammo and the materials needed to produce them.
- Talics - Complete list of talics, and their various uses.